We can help with your Capital Campaign, but be prepared to answer these questions first:
- How many and how generous are your major gift donors?
- How many and how generous are your annual gift donors?
- How large a lead gift can you expect?
- What is a “big gift” in your organization?
- How many “big gift” prospects do you have?
Most capital campaign “pyramids” have a range factor incorporated. You need either a larger lead gift or more middle size gifts or lots and lots of small gifts. In order to structure your campaign, you need to know your donors.
Sandy Macnab can help you look at your historical data so that you can have a clear set of planning expectations.